In addition to numerous environmental issues facing Queensland, and the Great Barrier Reef and Cape York in particular, there are a large number of Coordinated Projects currently under assessment by the Queensland Government.
Coordinated Projects are projects of economic, social and/or environmental significance to Queensland. Proponents of many of these projects are required to prepare an environmental impact statement (EIS), which is evaluated by the Queensland Coordinator-General.
There are a multitude of Coordinated Projects currently under assessment by the Queensland Coordinator-General:
Please feel free to contact us if you have any concerns about any of these projects, and wish to find out more about environmental and planning laws.
Whether you are seeking:
- legal advice;
- helpful Fact Sheets explaining key elements of environmental law, and what you can do to help protect your environment;
- to particpate in environmental law education workshops and activities;
- assistance with preparation of submissions in relation to, or understanding of, proposed state or federal law changes; and/or
- workplace training opportunities
- you will find this site a rich resource to draw from.