Community Litigants Handbook - 4th Edition
Since its original publication in 2006, the handbook has been recommended and used numerous times in Queensland’s Planning and Environment Court. However, laws change – and so does The Community Litigants Handbook. This Fourth Edition brings us up to date again with Queensland’s ever-changing statutory landscape including new court costs laws, relating to legal costs in the Planning and Environment Court, which commenced on 22 November 2012.
- when and how to commence a court action
- the costs and risks of litigation
- how to prepare and file court documents
- how to prepare your case and increase your chances of success
- how to present evidence and appear in court
Packed with tips, easy to follow checklists and example court documents, you will find this guide an invaluable tool to running your own planning appeal.